- The payment can be made through COD, Approved Debit /Credit Card and Prepayment Via Online Transfer.
- The Online transfer Bank Accounts Details.
|The Commercial Bank (P.S.Q.C)
|Grand Hamad Branch
|Bank Street Road, Doha – Qatar
|Post Box No.3232
|Al Majed Jewellery
- Exchanges and refunds are limited to manufacturing defects and are subject to our policy and procedures and in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law No. 8 of 2008, as amended.
- Please check our exchange and refund policy depicted below.
- If you wish to amend your order please call us on 4477 8888 or email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) /Whatsapp…, You should amend or cancel your order before delivery date .
- When placing an order via our online platform or WhatsApp, you are bound to comply all our Data Protection Policies and conditions. If you don’t agree with the Conditions and with the Data Protection Policies, do not use this online platform or WhatsApp service.
- These Conditions may be modified. It is customer sole responsibility to read T&C are set for the time of using this service.
- The information or personal details that you provide us shall be retained in accordance with the Data Protection Policies. When you use this service, you agree to use this information and details. The customer sole responsibility is to ensure the shared information and details are true and correct.
- After you execute your order, there might arise exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this platform (almajedjewellery.me) , or not processing an order even after we send you Order Confirmation.
- The products are at your responsibility from the moment of delivery to you. Or your nominated person, ownership of the products will be transferred to the customer once we receive the full payment.
- For the online transfer, final handing over of the product will be initiated once we confirm the receipt of amount in bank account.
- Once you execute any purchase order, you agree without reservation to all our terms, conditions and exchange and return policies outlined below. We have the full right to review and amend these terms at any time.
- Repair and maintenance of the item will be asper the policy of the manufacturer.
- Except insofar we are required by Law to provide correct information, or except in so far you, as a consumer, may reasonably expect to receive correct information about our goods and services, any information, commentary and other material posted on our website are not intended as accurate, complete and up to date advice on which you should rely as s sole source of information ,and we disclaim all liability in that respect to the extent permitted by Law.
- Visitors of the website must abstain from harmful actions that may damage the website or the reputation of the merchant, or even of third parties.
- Any contracts for the supply of goods or services that are formed through our website/whatsapp or any other manner, are governed by our Terms and Conditions, found here.
- If you choose a payment option that involves a third party payment service provider, such as a credit card issuer or other service provider whose services are available through our website, the terms and conditions or schemes of that payment service provider will apply to your payments and to you/your purchase, insofar this is indicated by the payment service provider. We do not offer more rights, remedies or warranties than those provided by the payment service provider and you are advised to read their terms and conditions We are not liable for actions or negligence of payment service providers.
- Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation and the undergoing restrictions, some delays may occur, we are doing our best to keep you satisfied, thank you for your patience.
- The products or services, and their displayed price, are not considered as binding offers from our side. Your order is an offer to buy from us, and only our confirmation of the order with price will constitute a binding contract.
- All the products that are advertised or included in our catalogue are available while our stock or the stock of our suppliers lasts. Not all the displayed products are in stock. We cannot guarantee that each product is immediately available for purchase. Only our confirmation notice based upon your order will indicate the availability and the timing for delivery. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a certain product, we will not be held liable and we will ensure that you will not be charged for that product
- In case of unavailable product, we may offer a substitute product. You will be informed in advance in that case, and the product will only be supplied if you agree.
- We try to display the images of our products as accurately as possible, however we cannot guarantee that certain images would give an unclear or distorted image of the shape or colour of the products
- The depictions and descriptions of our products and services are only valid for a limited period of time. If you decide later to purchase a product or service, you should re-examine the description.
- In case we have erroneously displayed the incorrect price of a product, we will not have an obligation to deliver it to you at the indicated price, provided that we notify this in our order confirmation or at the latest before the dispatch of the product. Our order confirmation will not be regarded as binding if the price was clearly erroneous. You will then have an opportunity to buy the product at the correctly proposed price. If you would refuse to buy the product at the corrected price, we will all payments that you have done at the time of your order.
- We do not warrant that sold products or services are fit for a particular purpose of the consumer. Except as explicitly provided in this clause or any other clause of these terms and conditions, all warranties, conditions or remedies provided by the applicable Law are excluded, to the fullest extent that is permitted by Law.
- You are responsible for the submission of correct information in your order, such as your billing information, the delivery address, and other useful information in relation to the delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of products or services to any person or any geographic region for any reason at any time. This can be decided on a case by case basis. Furthermore, we reserve the right to limit the volume of products or services that we offer for one purchaser, one household or for one order, and such decision may be based on orders by the same account, the same credit card or the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to prohibit or limit sales to dealers or
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
- We advise you to inspect the products immediately at the time of delivery, we are not responsible after receipt of a mistake on your part and we guarantee the goods according to the terms and conditions of the warranty against manufacturing defects.
- You are not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy, capture, sell, resell, or commercially exploit any portion of our goods or services, without our prior written permission.
- In case you have paid for a product that we are unable to supply or that we decline to supply because of any of the above mentioned reasons, we will fully refund the prepaid price immediately as stated in our refund
- You are able to download our terms and conditions in pdf The different versions over time are stored here and can be downloaded with an indication of their validity period.
- You may not purchase and/or use our products for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner.
- The prices of our products or services are subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that indicated prices will remain applicable during a certain period of time.
- All our prices are stated in Qatari Riyal (QAR).
- Any promotions and discounts will be valid only during the indicated period and in accordance with the Law.
- The product will be fixed by the manufacturer as long as the warranty card supplied with the product is valid and is eligible to obtain the manufacturer’s warranty according to the report that will be issued by the manufacturer to determine whether the defect is within the warranty or not.
- Our warranty does not cover:
-Visible or non-conforming defects that the representative did not inform at the time of delivery.
-Defects caused by an incorrect use or manipulation of the product, contrary to the requirements of the use manual, incorrect maintenance or insufficient care, as stated in the instructions or as is generally required for similar products;
-Defects that are caused by designs, requirements or specifications submitted by you at the time of the order.
- We will not be liable if we cannot execute our obligation, or if the execution would be so burdensome or expensive that we would risk a major loss, due to an exceptional event that we could not reasonably In such circumstance we will assess whether we can perform a delayed obligation, when the circumstances would allow us to perform in a reasonable manner.
- In case of complaint, we urge you to contact our customer service first at ……….. (e-mail, telephone). Customer service is available on business days during the business hours (….), and in the following languages: …………………….. We will review your complaint in good faith and will try to find an acceptable solution if your complaint seems justified.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is deemed unenforceable or becomes unenforceable due to new legislation, it will be considered null and void, and we will try and we accept a valid and close clause as possible to the content of the unenforceable clause
- Our contractual relationship, and the validity, interpretation and execution of these Terms and Conditions is governed by the Law of Qatar.
Intellectual property rights
- “The content of the almajedjewellery.me website is protected by copyright, trademarks and service marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. We are the owner or licensee of such rights. You may print or reproduce reasonable parts of the content for the purpose of your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep and display all copyright notices and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, copy, modify or distribute nor use for any commercial purposes, any of the materials, information or other content displayed on the Name. qa website without our explicit prior written permission. You may not reproduce an unreasonably large volume of the content of our website without our explicit prior written permission, nor manually, nor using automatic means. Framing and embedding such content will be regarded as reproduction.” A website is largely accessible to the public and thus the displayed content can be copied (directly or indirectly, by framing or embedding). For certain types of websites this risk is more important than for other. The automatic “scraping” of large blocks of information, e.g. with robots, can be forbidden in the terms.
- Our website may contain advertising or sponsorship through links or banners. The content of advertisements is not submitted to us prior to the publication. Only the advertisers must ensure that any advertising complies with the legal, ethical or sectoral requirements. We are not responsible for any content of such advertisements.
- The buyer accepts that our site is not always available, and the reason may be maintenance, improving the service, or adding a new service, and we will announce it through our website58. The buyer declares that by issuing the purchase request, he / she 18+ years old, and that he is legally qualified to conduct the purchase process, and that he bears legal responsibility in case of otherwise59. Your request to purchase does not arrange a contract with us
- The buyer accepts that any damage to the product purchased from our site is the responsibility of the manufacturer, without liability to us
- The seller has the right to use all text messages, WhatsApp, electronic messages or any other method that has been done between the buyer and the seller as a proof In front of the competent authorities
- The consumer who is registered with a username and password responsible for them, and any request through entry and registration is correct even if it was made by a third party with the right to cancel the request before delivery
The buyer declares that the type, nature, and components of the commodity have been indicated, and all data related to it, and that he has purchased the goods while he is aware of all the details that are against the ignorance legally and legally.